C NYCE PRODUCTIONS Agreement & Policies
Our obligation to give services hereunder is subject to the unavailability of the Artist as a result of sickness, accidents, acts of God and other reasons beyond the Artist's control. In the event that such should occur, C Nyce Productions will issue a full refund of proposed services rendered. C Nyce Productions is acting as a non-exclusive independent contractor for the client
1. Bookings & Deposits: To secure an appointment, a 50% deposit (ALL PROJECTS UNDER $300 MUST BE PAID IN FULL) is due at the time of scheduling. The deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to your balance. Please be advised, dates and scheduled times will only be reserved with a deposit.
2. Payment: The final balance is due before ANY event - no exceptions. The person responsible for the entire balance is the person(s) who booked. All payments will be processed through debit or major credit cards or cash.
3. Parking Fees: Where parking, valet or toll fees may be incurred; the amount will be included with the final bill and due for payment on the day of the event.
4. Remaining balance MUST be paid after shooting video, before editing. Full balance for websites, flyers, album covers and business visuals due 10 days after first draft presentable. $50 late fee after first week.
5. Early Call Times: A $100.00 fee will be charged for booked appointments before 7:00am.
6. Delays: A late fee of $50.00 will be charged for every hour. $30.00 Each half an hour.
7. Service can be refused and payment may be forfeited if customer is hostile: Cursing out, physical harm, harassment, social media harassment,etc.
8. Unsanitary, infectious or unsafe conditions: We reserve the right to refuse services if unsanitary conditions exist and/or contagious infections are present. Client understands and acknowledges that Artists will NOT provide services where any contagious infections such as pink eye (conjunctivitis) or cold sores/fever blisters are present and there shall be no refund of any retainer paid. Client acknowledges and agrees that verbal abuse or a Artist is unacceptable by any person at the event and shall be grounds for the Artist to cease services immediately. Client acknowledges that they will not be entitled to a refund for any work already performed.
9. Service Location and Requirements: Location of service for the day- of-event will be at the discretion of the client, but there are certain requirements the Artist needs to complete the shoot or project. A table/work area as well as ample lighting, whether by means of natural or by lamps is necessary for services to be performed properly.
10. Airfare and Accommodations: All costs for travel to a booked event are to be paid by client. Costs may include, but not limited to: airfare, hotel, transportation, parking, per diem, service incidentals and all taxes.
11. If anything is stolen or broken on clients property, they are responsible and must pay for equipment in full.
12. Cancellation: All deposits will be forfeited.